Baby Shower Themes
Gender Reveal Party Ideas
Welcome to our unique baby showers and gender reveal party themes page. Choose a theme for the party and then coordinate your invites, decorations, favors, and even games using a common decorating style and color palette.
Shop these pages for all in one baby shower theme kits complete with invitations, coordinated plates, cups, forks and table covers, balloons, plus ribbon and crepe paper decorating supplies for a complete baby shower in one economical package.
Get Help! Read How to Plan a Baby Shower or Gender Reveal Party.
Most Popular Baby Shower Themes
Just like fashions and fads, favorite themes for baby parties include classics that never go out of style and new, hip, fun ideas for a shower or gender reveal celebration.
Here are 10 popular classic themes for baby showers:
- Alphabet Blocks
- Flower Power or Daisies
- Rubber Ducky
- Blue for Boys, Pink for Girls
- Spa Day
- Shower by Post
- Tea Party
- Coed BBQ
The theme you choose helps you with decisions on colors, favors, decorations, invites, party ware, beverages, foods, and can even guide guests as to gift choices (for example the fairytale party theme could focus on books for the baby's library).
Quick Planner: 4 Week Shower Planning Guide
- Week 1: Organizing the Party & Choosing a Theme
- Week 2: Invitations & Guest List
- Week: Entertainment Plan
- Week 4: Final Details, Decorating, Shopping
- Day Of the Party: Time to Celebrate!
Gift Ideas for Mom-to-Be, Big Sister, Big Brother, Dad
Give a personalized, unique gift to every member of baby-to-be's family.
LIttle Extras for Ensuring Baby Party Success
- Arrange for a photographer and/or videographer to capture the event for the parents-to-be and guests.
- Take a photo of each guest with the parents-to-be as they leave the baby shower, and then get prints made so the parents can include a copy of the photo with each thank you note.
- Create a gift tracker and designate someone to write down gifts and givers so the mom-to-be will know who to send each thank you card to.
- Provide a comfy chair, a small back pillow and footstool for the mother-to-be
- Provide special seating for dad-to-be, grandparents, and siblings
- Organize the cleanup crew ahead of time so you don't get stuck with all the tidying up after the party's over
- Bring along storage totes or boxes to organize the gifts and make them easier for the mom-to-be to transport them home. Designate a team to pack up gifts and deliver them or load them into the car after the shower.